Note : Please Be Advised That There Are Two Options For Visa Application For Individual Malaysian And Indonesian Visiting Israel.
FIRST OPTION - SUBMIT THROUGH YOUR ISRAELI COUNTERPART DIRECTLY TO MINISTRY OF INTERIOR.
Website : www.moin.gov.il (in Hebrew)
The procedure for submission through the Ministry of Interior will be as follows :
Step 1 - Israeli counterpart to submit application to Ministry of Interior in Israel and
provide the following documents :
1. Application Form (can be obtained at the Ministry of Interior)
2. A photocopy of a Valid Passport (advisable)
3. Visa Fee of S$25 (cash)
4. Letter of Invitation - For Business Visit
5. Upon approval, a notification will be sent to the respective Embassy and the Israeli counterpart / applicant.
6. After the above notification was received, applicant should submit the following documents to the Israeli Embassy, for collection of visa :
* Two Recent Passport Size Photographs
* Valid Passport (For a minimum of six months from date of issue of visa)
* Application form in duplicate
* Letter of Employment
* Letter of Invitation – For Business Visit
* Copy of Air-Ticket / Itinerary From Travel Agent
SECOND OPTION - SUBMIT DIRECTLY THROUGH THE RESPECTIVE EMBASSY
1. Two Recent Passport Size Photographs
3. Visa Application Form (can be obtained at the Embassy)
4. Additional Form for Malaysian and Indonesian
5. Letter of Employment
6. Letter of Invitation - For Business Visit
7. Copy of Air-Ticket / Itinerary From Travel Agent
8. Visa Fee of S$25 (cash)
Note : Sometimes an additional interview might be needed.
Kindly submit personally at the Embassy of Israel.
Address of Israeli Embassy : 24 Stevens Close Singapore 257964
Opening Hours : 0900 – 1230 (Monday – Friday)
Contact Visa Section : Ms Valerie Wong (DID – +65 68349264)
Processing Duration : 2 - 4 weeks
N.B : Visa will not be stamped in original passport
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT VISA APPROVAL (FOR GROUP TRAVELLERS) SHOULD BE SUBMITTED THROUGH YOUR ISRAELI TRAVEL AGENT.
THE EMBASSY DOES NOT HANDLE GROUP VISA.
Updated Mar 2009